Over 3 information-packed days, Interns will cover topics (to include):
Day 1: Training & Programming
- Training session 1: Programming for the beginner: injury prevention & maximum mobility
- Training session 2: Strength training for the intermediate
- How to effectively conduct a Structural Balance Test
- Long-term Periodisation Principles that NEED to be applied to ALL clients
- Understanding the importance of tempo
- Maximising the squat and bench press
- The Maximus Method: perfect client form every time
- How to create the right training effect
- Training styles: differences in training for muscle gain and strength
And that’s just the beginning…
Day 3: Business Systems & Principles for Success
- Training session 5: A method that you’ve never done for fat loss and conditioning
- Training session 6: How to build massive arms
- Training session 7: Strongman Method for advanced fat loss
- Values and understanding self in relation to others
- How to plan and assess your life
- The art of selling (and communicating)
- Marketing for personal trainers: what works and what doesn’t
- How to ‘package-up’ your service
- Business Q&A: ask anything and have your problems solved!
This day alone will pay for the course 10x over AND change your life.
PLEASE NOTE: The above is only an outline of what we will cover. As there are only 12 seats available, the Enterprise Fitness Internship Program is an intimate, highly individualized learning experience. The extended Q&A sessions are in-depth, allowing you to walk away with your problems solved and a deeper level of understanding.