3-Day Internship Program
December 1st, 2nd & 3rd 2016 - NOW OPEN FOR ENROLMENT
Discover the Diet, Training & Business Secrets of One of Australia’s Leading Personal Training Companies.
Who’s it for?
- Are you a personal trainer who wants to learn how Enterprise Fitness went from a solo-trainer to staff of 14 (and paying off a world class facility in full) in less than 9 months?
- Are you a PT wanting to learn the exact systems, secrets and principles that produce champion athletes, fitness competitors and bodybuilders all over the world?
- Are you a trainer who wants to not only earn more money but also have the ability to give more to your clients?
If you answered YES to any of the above, the Enterprise Fitness 3-Day Internship is the education experience you’ve been looking for.
Learn How To Get Results Like This For Your Clients
Trained by Enterprise Fitness
A message from Owner & Director Mark Ottobre
Dear Fellow Personal Trainer,
It’s Maximus Mark Ottobre, Owner and Director of one of Australia’s leading personal training companies, Enterprise Fitness.
Today, I am blessed to own my own world-class studio, employ only the best trainers in the industry and have an amazing client base to serve.
But it wasn’t always this way… I started in this industry as a sole-trainer employed Genesis Gym earning a measly $300 per week! So I know first hand how difficult it can be to get a break. It took me years and years to get to where I am today and I wasted a lot of time doing ineffective things. When I started, I didn’t have one mentor, I had several and none of them knew how to run a successful personal training studio or walk the path I wanted to walk.
In short, I had to figure things out the hard way. I don’t recommend the hard way… Not because it doesn’t lead to a good result, but rather, if I knew what I know now several years ago… Well let’s just say I would have a lot more money, clients and time AND- it would have prevented me from wasting so much time, money and energy on stupid things (which at the time I though were important).
Personally, I am committed to achieving phenomenal results through Enterprise in all that we do. We have coached countless figure, bikini, bodybuilding and fitness competitors to champion the stage winning numerous titles, Boxers to Commonwealth games and Australian title gold, along with hundreds of everyday people wanting to transform their body once and for all.
In short, our methods produce. Both in increasing the numbers in your bank account and in delivering exceptional results for clients (which in turn will increase the numbers in your bank account).
If you’re ready to take the next step, whether it is in your career, with your physique and mindset, or with clients, then the Enterprise Fitness Internship Program is the learning experience you need.
Having taught hundreds of Interns, and with many waking away saying the program was truly life changing, I know you’re going to get a lot out it. If you have any questions about the Internship, feel free to send me an email. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you there.
Yours in health and wisdom,
Owner & Director Enterprise Fitness
Enterprise Fitness is an elite, high-performance personal training company. Director and Founder, Mark Ottobre and his staff of trainers produce word-class results with a diverse range of clients, from the everyday gym-goer to gold medalist athletes
Mark Ottobre (Maximus Mark) is a thought-leader of the Australian health and fitness industry. His methods and techniques achieve a high standard of excellence in athletic performance, aesthetic and personal development. From the studio equipment, to optimal client outcomes, Mark has achieved his vision of creating a Premier Personal Training Company.
The Enterprise Fitness 3-Day Internship Program is founded on the principle of raising the standard of service, fitness and nutrition education for personal trainers in Australia and throughout the world. Our mission is to to up-skill and educate allowing for a profitable, fulfilling and long-lived coaching career.
In Mark’s own words, “I have a true passion to educate and inspire personal trainers and strength coaches. The Internship is my way of giving back to the industry and helping to raise the standard of trainers everywhere.”
Take your results and the results of your clients to the next level!
Make more money and take your career to the next level!
Achieve your ideal physique and give your clients more.
Over 3 information-packed days, Interns will cover topics (to include):
Day 1: Training & Programming
- Training session 1: Programming for the beginner: injury prevention & maximum mobility
- Training session 2: Strength training for the intermediate
- How to effectively conduct a Structural Balance Test
- Long-term Periodisation Principles that NEED to be applied to ALL clients
- Understanding the importance of tempo
- Maximising the squat and bench press
- The Maximus Method: perfect client form every time
- How to create the right training effect
- Training styles: differences in training for muscle gain and strength
And that’s just the beginning…
Day 2: Nutrition & Supplementation
- Training session 3: Simple methods for building muscle & fat loss
- Training session 4: Advanced methods for building muscle
- Basic nutrition principles to teach clients
- The immune system and foods
- Nutritional myths and lies that keep your clients fat… Exposed! (and teaching you how to explain it to your clients)
- Difference between male and female coaching (nutrition)
- Nutrition and supplementation for general clients
- Nutrition and supplementation for competitors
- How to effectively communicate with clients to produce real results
- Nutrition Q&A: ask anything and have your problems solved!
Plus LOADS more!
Day 3: Business Systems & Principles for Success
- Training session 5: A method that you’ve never done for fat loss and conditioning
- Training session 6: How to build massive arms
- Training session 7: Strongman Method for advanced fat loss
- Values and understanding self in relation to others
- How to plan and assess your life
- The art of selling (and communicating)
- Marketing for personal trainers: what works and what doesn’t
- How to ‘package-up’ your service
- Business Q&A: ask anything and have your problems solved!
This day alone will pay for the course 10x over AND change your life.
PLEASE NOTE: The above is only an outline of what we will cover. As there are only 12 seats available, the Enterprise Fitness Internship Program is an intimate, highly individualized learning experience. The extended Q&A sessions are in-depth, allowing you to walk away with your problems solved and a deeper level of understanding.
What Students Have To Say About
The Enterprise Fitness Internship Program
Attend the 3 Day Internship Program and in the extremely unlikely event that by lunch time on the second day you feel that your expectations have not been met, you will receive a full refund of the course fee.
What this means is that the 3 Day Internship Program is a 100% risk-free investment. We stand by our courses being some of the best in the Australian health & fitness industry.
Do I get a certificate for attending this course?
Yes, at the end of the course,
provided you participated fully in
each day, all Interns will receive
a certificate of participation.
Traveling from interstate? Check out hotels nearby below:
- Quest Richmond, 185-191 Lennox Street
- Amora, 649 Bridge Road (runs parallel to Swan Street)
- Richmond Hill Hotel, 353 Church Street, runs off Swan Street
As the owner, I get to call the shot’s, so we will have the facility setup for the 3 days for attendees.
If you have any further questions, you can contact Mark and the Enterprise Fitness team in the following ways:
Phone: 1300 887 143NEXT STEP...