In this seminar you will:
- Learn how to use the right supplements
- How to easily uncover food intolerances for your clients
- Determine the perfect training protocol for each client
- Biochemical pathways of many common (and not so common) supplements
- And so much more!
This technique will enable you to easily and effectively optimize results. Become more than ‘just’ a personal trainer. Enhance body composition; improve performance in the gym and guide your clients toward an optimal state of health and wellbeing.
I’ll let you in on a secret; this exact technique has been my ‘unfair advantage’ for some time. You may remember me writing an article about how I cracked the lean leg code with the 4 time Ms. Australia Janet Kane?
Interested? Enter the Applied Muscle Testing
The Applied Muscle Testing (AMT), or otherwise known as Nutritional Reflex Technique (NRT), is likened to a post-graduate qualification in Muscle Testing.
Most forms of muscle testing work under the principle that ‘strong is good, weak is bad.’ But this means findings can be a little vague. Through the use of Chinese acupuncture points, AMT provides unleveled accuracy and gives you the power to find the number one priority.
If you are serious about Optimal Health and ultimate performance, then you should be using AMT.
“This is perfect for the level of coaching I want to deliver,” Guru Gill, Fitness Model & Personal Trainer
“You missed out” – Reece Adams, Senior Trainer at Enterprise Fitness
As Melbourne’s Premier Personal Training Company, Enterprise Fitness take pride in providing our clients, Interns and those who choose to learn from us with cutting edge information from world-leading strength, fitness and health professionals.
As myself, and my team continue to lead the Australian health and fitness industry through forward education and outstanding client results, it is with absolute pleasure that I am able to host Bob Guiel in my studio.
Bob Guiel is a world leader in his field of expertise. Owner of Integrative Health and Fitness, Bob’s advanced methods of detoxification have transformed the lives of many.
Bob Guiel is what some might regard as a gifted practitioner and an outstanding teacher. Forthright and confident in practice, to watch Bob at work and witness the natural affinity he shares with human body is a privilege both in and of itself.
I remember when I first learnt from Bob, the information he shared with me was nothing short of life changing, for myself and for my clients.
“I learnt how to test for food intolerances – its mind blowing” Terri, Senior Trainer at Terrific Fitness
“A lot of take-a-way’s you can implement right away!” Troy, Adelaide
In a hands-on, information-packed experience you will learn:
- The key principles, theoretic and scientific basis of muscle testing
- What sets NRT apart and why you should be using it with your clients
- How to enhance metabolic capacity to improve energy production, body composition, recovery & performance
- Prevent and identify environmental toxicity to optimize performance
- Advanced and highly individualized detoxification protocols
- How to enhance the immune system to bulletproof the human body
- Uncover hidden food intolerances more accurately than blood work
- How to improve gastrointestinal functioning
- And most importantly, how to tie it all together
Bob will teach you how to easily and effectively customize this technique to derive the most accurate treatment protocols specific to the individual biochemical needs of each client. This technique will allow you to get results greater than you could have ever envisioned.
Provide a unique service that will jump you years ahead of your competition!!
No two individuals are the same biochemically, genetically or physiologically. This is why no protocol works 100% of the time on 100% of our clients. There are far too many factors that influence their health. Which is why the Nutritional Reflex Technique of Applied Muscle Testing is one of the most valuable tools you can learn.
All course participants will receive a course manual inclusive of lecture notes, documented procedural outlines and instructions, and as well (A2 size) reference wall charts.
“This course is the missing piece to the puzzle,” Annette, Personal Trainer at Assist Personal Training”
Walk away from with the knowledge base and skills to:
- Identify the unique biochemical, genetic and physiological differences in your clients
- Create and prescribe custom nutritional, training and supplementation protocols specific to unique needs
- Identify food and chemical intolerances interfering with everyday life
- Identify and alleviate intestinal ailments such as gut dysbiosis, chronic inflammation and hyperpermeability
- Design meal/diet programs specific to the unique requirement and tolerances of your clients
- Make daily supplement suggestions in accordance with client needs, never giving them more than what they need
- Determine the best pre and post workout supplement protocols, specific to actual requirements
- Assist clients in recovery from both acute and chronic injuries 10 times faster and more effectively
- Identify the specific confounding factors that are keeping your clients from reaching their goals (the things that no one else can help them with)
- And so much more!!
If you’re a trainer looking for the next level in education, you found it. This is the next step for your knowledge and business. Enroll today!
Course will be held at Enterprise Fitness
381 Swan Street, Richmond, 3121 (Melbourne, Australia)
“Recommend to anyone wanting to take their knowledge to the next level,” Karmin El Barche, Champion Fitness Model
“Learning the practical knowledge – priceless.” Cam Wild, Sports Nutritionist
“Bob has delivered! Recommend to anyone in the industry! Nick Herodotou”
Location: Enterprise Fitness, Melbourne Australia
Dates and Investment
Payment plans incur a 3.5% transaction fee per transaction and are process at the full rate (early bird pricing does not apply on payment plans)
For payment plan setup, call 1300 887 143 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer to pay over the phone or in person, please call 1300 887 143 and speak to Anna
More about Bob Guiel
Bob Guiel holds a Master’s of Science in Applied Clinical Nutrition and is a certified PICP strength and conditioning coach. He has been involved in muscle testing for over 15 years and in private practice for over 10 years. He has taught multiple courses over the past several years for Poliquin Strength Institute and Biotics Research Corporation as well as independently, throughout the USA, Canada, Europe and Australia.
Applied Muscle Testing (AMT), derived from NRT, is a powerful and accurate tool to assess the body’s natural needs and interactions that influence over all health, well-being and body composition and performance. This technique is specifically designed to be adaptable to the practitioner’s specific application and needs based on their individual level of education and understanding. Once mastered it offers limitless applications.
If you ask me, Bob is certainly in my one of the most influential teachers that I have ever learnt from. You can Listen to the podcast with Bob and I where we discuss muscle testing amongst other hot topics here
Contact Enterprise Fitness
P: 1300 887 143
Questions for Bob?
Email : email@example.com
Hosted by Mark Ottobre and Enterprise Fitness