Discover the Diet, Training & Business Secrets of Australia’s Leading Personal Training Studio… So That You Can Get Head-Turning Results For Your Clients & Build a Solid Career as a Sought After Trainer
This 3 Day Intensive Pays For Itself in No Time Flat With a Few Simple Tweaks and Changes to Your Packaging and Levelling Up Client Results
- A personal trainer who wants to learn how to go from being a solo-trainer to having your own team and facility?
- A trainer who is wanting to learn the exact systems, secrets, and principles that produce champion athletes, fitness competitors, bodybuilders and everyday transformations?
- A trainer who wants to GIVE more to their clients and who will not accept the status quo or mediocrity that you see in most gyms?
- A certified gym junkie who’s wanting to take it to the next level and ready to learn the right way to train, eat and supplement once and for all?
If you answered YES to any of the above, the Enterprise Fitness 3-Day Internship is the education experience you’ve been looking for.
Learn How To Get Results Like This For Your Clients
A message from Owner & Director Mark Ottobre
Dear Fellow Personal Trainer,
It’s Maximus Mark Ottobre, Owner and Director of one of Australia’s leading personal training companies, Enterprise Fitness.
Today, I am blessed to own my own world-class studio, employ only the best trainers in the industry and have an amazing client base to serve.
But it wasn’t always this way… I started in this industry as a sole-trainer employed Genesis Gym earning a measly $300 per week! So I know first hand how difficult it can be to get a break. It took me years and years to get to where I am today and I wasted a lot of time doing ineffective things. When I started, I didn’t have one mentor, I had several and none of them knew how to run a successful personal training studio or walk the path I wanted to walk.
In short, I had to figure things out the hard way. I don’t recommend the hard way… Not because it doesn’t lead to a good result, but rather, if I knew what I know now several years ago… Well let’s just say I would have a lot more money, clients and time AND- it would have prevented me from wasting so much time, money and energy on stupid things (which at the time I though were important).
Personally, I am committed to achieving phenomenal results through Enterprise in all that we do. We have coached countless figure, bikini, bodybuilding and fitness competitors to champion the stage winning numerous titles, Boxers to Commonwealth games and Australian title gold, along with hundreds of everyday people wanting to transform their body once and for all.
In short, our methods produce. Both in increasing the numbers in your bank account and in delivering exceptional results for clients (which in turn will increase the numbers in your bank account).
If you’re ready to take the next step, whether it is in your career, with your physique and mindset, or with clients, then the Enterprise Fitness Internship Program is the learning experience you need.
Having taught hundreds of Interns, and with many walking away saying the program was truly life changing, I know you’re going to get a lot out it. If you have any questions about the Internship, feel free to send me an email. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you there.
Yours in health and wisdom,
Owner & Director Enterprise Fitness
Enterprise Fitness is an elite, high-performance personal training company. Director and Founder, Mark Ottobre and his staff of trainers produce word-class results with a diverse range of clients, from the everyday gym-goer to gold medalist athletes
Mark Ottobre is a thought-leader of the Australian health and fitness industry. His methods and techniques achieve a high standard of excellence in athletic performance, aesthetic and personal development. From the studio equipment, to optimal client outcomes, Mark has achieved his vision of creating a Premier Personal Training Company.
The Enterprise Fitness 3-Day Internship Program is founded on the principle of raising the standard of service, fitness and nutrition education for personal trainers in Australia and throughout the world. Our mission is to to up-skill and educate allowing for a profitable, fulfilling and long-lived coaching career.
In Mark’s own words, “I have a true passion to educate and inspire personal trainers and strength coaches. The Internship is my way of giving back to the industry and helping to raise the standard of trainers everywhere.”
Take your results and the results of your clients to the next level!
Make more money and take your career to the next level!
Achieve your ideal physique and give your clients more.
Over 3 information-packed days, Interns will cover topics (to include):
Day 1: Training & Programming
- How to program for the majority of your clients, the general population
- Injury prevention & maximum mobility
- Strength training that makes sense and is easy to follow with amazing results
- How to effectively conduct a Structural Balance Test and Screen your client that will leave your clients turning to you as the expert
- Long-term Periodisation Principles that NEED to be applied to ALL clients
- Understanding how to change an exercise and make it harder (without changing the exercise)
- Maximising the squat and bench press
- How to get perfect client form every time
- How to create the right training effect
- Training styles: differences in training for muscle gain and strength and transformations
And that’s just the beginning…
Day 2: Nutrition & Supplementation
- Nutrition principles to teach clients to achieve long-lasting, sustainable results
- Understanding the immune system and how certain foods can dramatically affect your results
- What optimal nutrition REALLY looks like
- Nutritional myths and lies that keep your clients fat… Exposed! (and teaching you how to explain it to your clients)
- The difference between coaching males and females in terms of nutrition
- How to structure plans to suit any client from general population to elite level athletes
- An insight into how we have successfully prepped 100’s of clients to the stage
- Understanding how specific health issues can limit your clients results (and what you can do as a trainer to support them)
- What supplements to use to maximise health and performance
- How to effectively communicate with (all) clients to produce real results
- How supplementation can assist in factors like sleep and recovery so that your clients can get the most out of their training.
- Nutrition and supplementation for general clients to competitors
- Nutrition Q&A: ask anything and have your problems solved!
Plus LOADS more!
Day 3: Business Systems & Principles for Success
- How Mark went from earning $16 dollars an hour as a trainer at a big box gym to now running and owning a high profit, private personal training studio
- The art of approaching, communicating and selling to potential clients
- How to sell personal training. What’s different about selling personal training than from almost anything else on the planet!
- How your fears around sales are holding you AND your potential clients back (and how to overcome this)
- A teachable, systemised approach to selling
- Marketing for personal trainers: what works and what doesn’t
- How to be known through your results (and let that be your best marketing).
- How to ‘package-up’ your services in a way that will maximise your client’s results… AND has you rewarded for it!
- Values and understanding yourself in relation to others (this is what Mark credits for his success in this industry)
- Business Q&A: ask anything and have your problems solved!
This day alone will pay for the course many times over AND change your life.
PLEASE NOTE: The above is only an outline of what we will cover. As there are only 19 seats available, the Enterprise Fitness Internship Program is an intimate, highly individualized learning experience. The extended Q&A sessions are in-depth, allowing you to walk away with your problems solved and a deeper level of understanding.
What Trainers Are Saying About
The Enterprise Internship
“I was sick of getting the wrong information -Finally, this is something that makes sense!”
“I came in not knowing a lot and fairly new, it’s been a very beneficial experience!”
“The training and the structure in this program is easy and practical to implement. Enterprise is the go to place.”
“It was amazing! I wanted to see the inside of how Mark runs his business…”
“It changed my partners business so I had to do it. This is a course for every PT”
“There is no other course out there that will beat this one! “
“This is what I consider to be the best group of personal trainers in Melbourne.”
“This will really take your results and business to the next level. This is your one-stop shop”
“I came from Sweden. I learned about diet, training, toxins etc, but what set it apart was how Mark helped me get clear on my goals”
EASY PAYMENT PLAN
3 payments of $617
Use this option and an Enterprise Crew member will contact you and arrange a payment plan. Note, course fees must be finalised prior to course
100% NO RISK GUARANTEE!
Attend our 3 Day Internship Program, and in the extremely unlikely event that by lunchtime on the second day, you feel that you do not want to complete the course OR we have not delivered to your expectation for any reason – just hand back the manual and we will refund your money in full with no hassles and no stress.
Enterprise Fitness wants to make it totally risk free for you, because we believe that once you begin this journey, your training, results and career will change in such a way you could never thought possible!
Do I get a certificate for attending this course?
Yes, at the end of the course, provided you participated fully in each day, all Interns will receive a certificate of participation.
Traveling from interstate? Check out hotels nearby below:
- Quest Richmond, 185-191 Lennox Street
- Amora, 649 Bridge Road (runs parallel to Swan Street)
- Richmond Hill Hotel, 353 Church Street, runs off Swan Street
As the owner, I get to call the shot’s, so we will have the facility setup for the 3 days for attendees.
If you have any further questions, you can contact Mark and the Enterprise Fitness team in the following ways:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1300 887 143