Master Personal Trainer and BioSignature Practitioner – Chris Churchward
From the young age of 5 Chris was already getting ready to help others be high achievers by living the dream himself.
Chris was introduced by his dad to his championship career of BMX riding. By the age of 10 Chris had won all the races in his age category, including state championships three consecutive years in a row.
Chris then took an interest in Kyokushin Karate, martial arts and from the ages of 13-17 he dedicated his high school years to this art in sport. Much to his sensei’s delight he again excelled, becoming the top student, earning the right to fly over to Japan and train with the founder of his style. Chris ranked top two of every tournament he participated in.
As the years progressed Chris received multiple injuries that prevented him from competing in Martial Arts. This led him to become an accredited personal trainer so he could continue to practice his love for sports and fitness and help others who are passionate do the same.
As a qualified Personal Trainer and BioSignature Practitioner, Chris takes great pleasure in detail and provides a no BS approach to helping athletes and everyday Joe’s reach their potential.
Chris has coached a range of people including..
- Winner of the 2015 INBA Victorian Fitness Model championships (Open and Novice)
- Melbourne EFL Players
- Previous biggest loser competitors
- Tough Mudder entrants
- Athletes that just simply want to improve there on field performance
Chris is a big supporter of healthy eating and not “dieting”. It’s about teaching clients a ‘nutritional lifestyle’ that enables them to not only get great results, but also keep their results year in, year out.
To ensure that Chris’ clients get the best service and level of knowledge he continues to participate in ongoing educational development programs to further his career.
- Cert 3 in Fitness
- Cert 4 in Fitness
- Senior First Aid & CPR
- TRX Team Coaching
- ASCA Lv 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Metabolic Precision Nutrition System
- Performance First “3 Day Internship”
- Modified Strongman Coach
- Poliquin International Certified Practitioner (P.I.C.P) Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Poliquin International Certified Practitioner (P.I.C.P) Level 2 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Poliquin Performance 2 Day Facial Abrasion Technique (F.A.T) Practitioner
- Poliquin Performance 3 Day Level 1 Biosignature Practitioner
- Charles Poliquin – Strength Sensei Bioprint Practitioner (2 Day)
- Enterprise Fitness 2 day “Eat Your Way To Abs” Seminar
- Enterprise Fitness “3 Day Internship”
- Enterprise Fitness “How to Train the Female Competitor” (2 Day Internship)
- Derek Boyer’s “Deadball Training For Strength” Workshop
- John Meadows “Hypertrophy” Workshop (2 Day)
- John Meadows “Competition Prep” Workshop
- Wu ChuanFu Level 1 “Art Of Power” Olympic Weightlifting Seminar
- Wu ChuanFu Level 2 “Art Of Power” Olympic Weightlifting Seminar
- Integrative Health & Fitness – Bob Guiel 2 Day Level 1 “Applied Muscle Testing” Course 2014
- Integrative Health & Fitness – Bob Guiel 2 Day Level 2 “Applied Muscle Testing” Course 2014
- Integrative Health & Fitness – Bob Guiel 2 Day Level 1 “Applied Muscle Testing” Course 2015
- Integrative Health & Fitness – Bob Guiel 2 Day Level 2 “Applied Muscle Testing” Course 2015
- Integrative Health & Fitness – Bob Guiel 4 Day Level 3 “Applied Muscle Testing” Course 2015
- Canadian Centre For Strength & Conditioning – Andre Benoit 4 Day “Hypertrophy Bootcamp” Course
- Integrative Health & Fitness – Bob Guiel 4 Day “The Human Alphabet” Functional Nutrition Course 2016
- 14 Day Chinese Olympic Weightlifting Trip – “Zhuahai School Of Sports” China 2016
- Andrew Lock’s Lumber Spine Course
- Duane Alleys NLP Coaching for Personal Trainers (2 Day)
- Andre Benoit Hypertrophy Academy
Client Success Stories
“Online Comp Prep – It Was a No Brainer” – Shirley Worsford, Figure Competitor (Online Client)
“17 Weeks, Down From 14.9% to 3% Body Fat – I’m On Stage in My First Comp and Winning!” – Fiona O’Connor, Figure Competitor
“Teagan Got Results She Never Dreamed Of…” – Teagan Edwards, Fitness Model
Training With Chris
For personal training enquiries hit the ‘contact’ tab and enter your email address, and phone number. We offer a number of different training options from online training packages to training 4 days a week one on one.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] or call 1300 887 143.